Care Tracks - Patented Disease Surveillance Technology
Solution for controlling Infectious Diseases, Hospital Acquired Infections and Pandemic control
- According to the Centers for Disease Control, Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAI) are a leading cause of death in the U.S.
- Department of Health and Human Services estimates up to 100,000 deaths annually from HAI
- Centers for Disease Control estimates direct costs associated with HAI as high as $45 Billion each year
- One of the only known effective prevention techniques is hand washing – but many don’t do it
- Contact tracing can be time consuming, expensive, and it does not always identify all contactees
Real-time Tracking and surveillance for real-time intervention
- CareTracks ™ is an innovative new electronic system for real-time infection surveillance and control that performs automatic contact tracing
- Patented system provides thorough, automatic, and immediate contact tracing.
- Immediate intervention by quarantine controls spread in a pandemic
- Perfect for hospitals, long-term care facilities, emergency rooms, and military humanitarian aid or bio/chem response missions
An infectious disease surveillance technology that tracks real-time people in Hospitals, Buildings, Airlines, Companies, Schools, Army Barracks for healthcare intervention.